There are many ways you can participate in this event:
- Volunteer Your Time Calling all Christmas Loving Volunteers to set up, light and fluff trees, place Décor, Host and all the rest…and then at the end, undo it all. Hosting/Serving Volunteers will greet people, offer assistance, and help ensure that Nativity sets are protected and not disturbed. We ask that hosts dress appropriately to reflect the reverent theme of the exhibit. Help is needed during our public hours and during special tours, such as helping to push a wheelchair.
Sign up thru JustServe.org
- Loan Nativity Sets, Art and Trees We appreciate your willingness to consider loaning your Nativity set(s) for this exhibit. We know these sets are precious to their owners, and all care will be taken to treat them as you yourself would. Learn more about loaning nativity sets, art, trees here.
- Loan Poinsettias Poinsettias may be purchased at the wholesale price of $10.00 each. They are red, measuring 15-18 inches tall, with 5-8 blooms in green foil sleeves straight from the grower. These beautiful flowers will be used as decorations for the Nativity, after which you have them home for your personal use or as gifts. There is no tax and no limit to the number you may purchase. Order poinsettias.
- Share Your Musical Talent at Caroler’s Corner Christmas Carolers, piano solos, harps, and banjos – solos, small groups, ensembles~ With a limited number of spots for small group musical performances. See Christmas Carol Corner for more information.
- Invite Your Friends and Family attend the event, bring others with you, get into the spirit of Christmas and have a great time.
- Spread the Word Like our Facebook page. Share posts. Attend one of the first days, take photos, share your experience thru social media, use hashtags #SBNativity and #LightTheWorld
- Light the World! Find ways to show Christ like love to those around you, in your family, neighborhood, community, throughout the world. As we seek to become more like him, serving others, we will find peace and joy, spreading these feelings among others.